Opportunities in the North West and London & the South East
£25k – £30k, OTE £50k + substantial benefits package
Specialising in the design, manufacture and provision of materials handling equipment, this organisation has enjoyed impressive growth over the past few years and has built a formidable reputation for innovation, return on investment, quality products, and excellent service. They are now looking for additional experienced sales people to join their UK team in the South and North West of the country.
This role is field based, working from home and your remit will be to sell materials handling solutions in to new business sites across all markets within an established geographical region, and so maximise business opportunities. Your defined area will have plenty of opportunity for further sales growth.
Under the guidance of the Divisional Sales Manager, the main duties of this challenging role are to
• To take a consultative approach in assessing client needs and presenting individually tailored materials handling solutions, therefore developing long term client relationships.
• To achieve net growth of assigned territory through generating appointments, strategic territory management and forging long term influential relationships with target clients.
• Manage the business relationship through the sales process from initial fact find / needs analysis appointment through to the physical and business survey to get a clearer picture of needs, presenting findings and making recommendations, hosting visits to customer reference sites and tours of the international manufacturing plant as appropriate to strengthen business relationships and effect a win-win solution.
• To network within nominated accounts to understand Decision Making Processes and build long term influential relationships with Key Decision Makers to strengthen business proposition.
• To attain market knowledge to become a credible advisor to clients for materials handling.
• To gain market knowledge of competitors, strengths, weaknesses and pricing strategies.
To be considered for this role you should be:
• Target and goal orientated
• Have the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels and to be able to effectively network with Key Decision Makers, to build sustainable, enduring relationships where you are recognised as the expert in the field.
• Strong objection handling skills and tenacity and perseverance in challenging and difficult situations and in meeting stretching goals.
• Highly sociable, creative, yet highly organised with a good eye for detail
• IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of CRM systems
Leading supplier of cable and hose management systems, materials handling equipment and access/safety systems currently have a vacancy for an Area Sales Engineer to service the South East Region, an area rich in potential.
The Job will entail:-
Developing business to meet company objectives for growth
Maintaining and developing business with existing customers
Proactive cold calling and telesales activity
Preparing occasional quotations
The ideal candidate should have a technical background, have experience in sales, be motivated by the development of rewarding business and be located close to centre of the territory.
The candidate must also be computer literate for office documents, email and internet.
Basic Salary c£25k + Commission, Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, 25 Days Holiday
Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Greater London, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Surrey, Sussex and Kent
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Commutable Locations: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Luton, Oxford
Leading full service marketing agency are looking for a versatile artworker with a creative eye and exceptional attention to detail. Working with a dedicated and supportive team you should be comfortable picking up a brief from visual concept stages taking through to print production.
You will have overall responsibility, as Creative Artworker, to amend, revise or develop campaigns in response to feedback and you will be working on several campaigns at once. You will be responsible for originating excellent creative artwork through the studio and work with art directors/designers to ensure scamps/designs are accurately translated in to artwork. You will prepare artwork to relevant technical specification and ensure the high quality of artwork leaving the building to suppliers and clients alike.
An expert in Indesign and Illustrator, you should also be a clear communicator with experience in a communications based agency. A strong empathy for design and a willingness to strive to achieve the creative vision will ensure your success.
If you are interested in the role, then please send through your Cv and portfolio asap: email@example.com
Each year Jobvite publishes the industry barometer on how employers are using social networks to recruit.
83% will recruit in social networks this year
46% will spend more on social recruiting
36% will spend less on job boards
80% review social profiles
Get the complimentary report for detailed information on current recruiting trends and practices.
Salary & Benefits: Basic salary £30k, OTE £50k uncapped, brand new BMW 320i or car allowance, pension and life assurance, 25 days holiday
Location: Home based. Covering Eastern Counties/East Anglia
Market Leading Provider of Environmental, Health & Safety services to commercial and public organisations throughout the UK
Your main objective will be to promote and sell the Environmental, Health & Safety solutions and schemes together with other ‘offerings’ from their diverse range of services, to new and lapsed clients. You should be able to identify new strategic business opportunities and create appropriate delivery solutions to help achieve and exceed revenue targets whilst being an active member of a team ensuring a seamless delivery to all clients.
- To create profitable sales opportunities by devising and delivering effective sales and marketing plans to new clients throughout your region
- Identify and secure new accounts through lead generation opportunities and own sales & marketing efforts
- To maximize revenues and profit margins inline with individually set targets
- To work with clients, understand the profile of their requirements, design effective delivery programmes and actively participate in the initial set up of projects
- To contribute to the portfolio of services by creating new ideas within company capabilities
- To manage personal time effectively ensuring a high proportion of new sales activity and that existing client needs are analysed through regular follow-up.
- Must have a wide appreciation of H&S, Environmental Services and/or Standards with past sales and marketing success in these areas
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with high levels of drive and initiative
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation ‘communication’ skills
- Strong problem solving, solution finding ability
- IT literate for own correspondence/presentations/tender documents, updating of databases and monitoring performance of schemes and own figures
- Excellent client facing skills for building, developing and trouble-shooting within relationships
- Ability and willingness to multi-task with sales, designing & delivering programmes/schemes
The Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development has called the UK jobs market flat but better responding to the latest economic position.
Chief economist for the CIPD Dr John Philpott said: “Judging by these latest figures the UK jobs market is in somewhat better shape than for a while but remains fairly flat. The rise in headline unemployment has slowed, claimant unemployment continues to fall, and employment is broadly stable with growth in private sector jobs (up 12,000 in the three months to March) just outstripping a fall (down 7,000) in public sector jobs.
“Signs of recovery in the private sector jobs market – which reflect the findings of forward looking surveys of employers hiring intentions, including the CIPD’s own quarterly survey – are welcome but beg the question whether the private sector will be able to fill the jobs gap once the process of public sector downsizing gets fully underway.”
“Moreover, while the private sector jobs market is improving all the net new jobs being created at present are either part-time, temp positions or filled by the self-employed. The number of employees and self-employed people working part-time because they could not find a full-time job has increased to 1.08 million, the highest level recorded since comparable figures were introduced in 1992.”
Recruitment Consultant Friday June 18, 2010
You need to stand out if you want to attract the best people first. The Recruitment Hub can help implement an innovative recruitment plan so your company can build top-of-mind awareness and enjoy a steady stream of quality candidates as they move smoothly along a path of increasing knowledge and interest . This perspective will generally cost less and produce better results than relying on reactive means alone.
So whether you come to us with defined requirements or clear objectives, or are not entirely sure what you are looking for or how we could help you – the guarantee for all is that you’ll find real people, with genuine experience and expertise and a willingness to help.
We want our clients to view choosing The Recruitment Hub as one of the best business decision they ever made.
This FREE service makes it easier to fill your hard or specialist roles. Register now, even if the vacancy is not yet available and keep an eye on suitable candidates. Should you only need to fill a role once in a blue moon we think you’ll find TalentSpot invaluable.
If you select and appoint a candidate from your TalentSpot, you will automatically save 10% off your introduction fee.
The Recruitment Hub is enjoying a growth spurt and is delighted to announce the appointment of Kate Tyrrell BA (Hons).
Kate joins the recruitment team, working as a Consultant involved in developing client relationships, identifying client requirements and competency needs, and implementing recruitment solutions to meet timescales and budgets. Her appointment complements The Recruitment Hub’s existing capability and capacity in servicing a wide range of organisations in their search for the best professionals including FTSE 100, mid cap, SMEs, innovative start-ups and specialist consultancies.
Kate has enjoyed a varied and exciting 11 year career in a number of recruitment positions regularly appointing candidates across Sales, Marketing and Finance from graduate entry level to board level appointments.
“I am absolutely delighted to be joining such a solid and professional consultancy such as The Recruitment Hub. This is an extra-ordinary and volatile period within the recruitment market and clients now, more than ever, require the highest standards of professional advice. The Recruitment Hub is ideally placed to be able to provide such advice and I am really looking forward to joining the team and contributing to the future success of the business.”
The Recuitment Hub is very pleased to welcome Kate, her expertise and experience in recruitment and consultancy adds significantly to our ability to better serve and advise our clients both locally and nationally. We are very excited about bringing Kate into The Recruitment Hub particularly at a time when many of our clients are seeking reliable and experienced advice about how to attract and retain key personnel crucial to their growth.
We’ve revamped our website. We like it and hope you do too!
Technology, Search Engine Optimisation and accessibility are ever evolving and the web savvy Recruitment Hub is pleased to announce recent innovations in its website, and have launched their brand new site into the recruitment space this week.
As part of our ongoing development strategy, the Recruitment Hub identified the requirement to further enhance their already successful website through the implementation of a database driven website.
This effectively gives the site user registration, job categorisation, search facilities and CV upload capabilities making it easier and faster for candidates to register and apply for jobs. In the coming months, our candidates will be interacting with the many new features on the site. The innovative, enhanced functionality of our site will improve the candidate and client experience to give a more intuitive, engaging, user-friendly recruitment experience; enabling you to source the best talent available.
This market leading technology, functionality and creative design has been expertly developed and implemented by Star Digital. This, teamed with innovative sourcing practices and expert recruitment consultation means that The Recruitment Hub provides the perfect solution for organisations looking to access the best talent.